Rubber Diaphragm Product is a type of flexible structure which is required for sealing an enclosure including valves. It is made of superior quality ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber for having excellent physical characteristics. This product is completely suitable to be used in chemical, fertilizer formulating, and food processing industries. Rubber Diaphragm Product provided by us is also admired having great structural stability and long service life.
- Chemically inert
- High pressure bearing stability
- Great thermal stability
- Works under two different pressures / liquids / gases.
- Transfers pressure from one side to another.
- Nitrile(NBR), Fluorocarbone (viton), Silicone (VMQ), Flurosilicone (FVMQ), Plyurethane, Natural Rubber (NR), Ethylene Propylene (EPDM), Styrene Butadiene Rubber ( SBR), Chloroprene(Neoprene)
- Hardness:30-90 shore A
- Application: Used for valves, pumps and machines to control of pressure.
C-1/39/12, Phase-III, Nr. Mazda Ltd., GIDC, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India